Saturday, December 1, 2012

I thought you'd appreciate this :D

Okay, this is something I thought you guys would appreciate. So as you know, I left class Friday so that I could get some community service hours in. I went with a volunteer group from HP that my dad is a part of and we realized when we got to the place that my shirt was the same color as their volunteer shirts, so at least I fit in a little bit right? Well, if someone was paying close attention when we stood next to each other this is what it would have looked like...



Hopefully this picture is working... in any case it made us all laugh pretty hard. :D

6 comments:

  1. oh... :( Well, It read "Make a difference in your community" then, "I would prefer not to." It was probably not the best thing to wear while doing comunity service. I'll try to put up the picture again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Best Picture EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete